Plotter Drawings

To be honest i spent more time that i am willing to admit trying to get Grasshopper to spit out the data into a notepad. I had to delete the panel in the provided script and put a new one in for it to even let me stream the data, even THEN my laptop didn't like it so i just copy + pasted the gcode. It also turns out my laptop wont convert text files into gcode when you add '.gcode' to a file title so i had to keep going back and forth between computers to get my gcodes. (shit)

After i figured out the gcode situation i then had to get my tests on my scratch boards going, i got that all worked out using the little wooden stick provided in the drawing book, but then i figured a mechanical pencil would be more precise and easier to mount to the machine.

Here is the test where i ran the same code several times on the same paper:



The pencil didn't scratch off all of the material in some places, but i like how it turned out.



Comments